Our Casual Employment page provides information on working as a casual within Catholic Education Diocese of Wollongong.
APPLYING FOR CASUAL TEACHING
To be approved to seek employment as a casual teacher you must apply via the 'Apply Now' link below. Clearance within the Diocese can be obtained in advance of any advertised position.
APPLYING FOR CASUAL SCHOOL SUPPORT OFFICER
To be eligible to apply for casual employment as a school support officer you must have at least one of the following:
- Certificate III in Education Support and/or Business Administration OR equivalent (please contact Recruitment as to whether your qualifications would be considered)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Currently undergoing tertiary qualifications to become a Teacher (at least completed first year of tertiary qualification in Education/Teaching)
To be approved to seek employment as a casual school support officer work you must apply via the 'Apply Now' link below.
APPLYING FOR CASUAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT work
Administrative support positions at the Marian Centre and the Emmaus Centre are quite varied and include:
- Reception Duties
- Hospitality Support
- Human Resource Administrative Support
- School Improvement Administrative Support
- Event Co-ordination
To be eligible to apply for casual employment as an Administrative Support Officer or Events Officer, you require one of the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative/hospitality role
- Certificate III in Business Administration/Hospitality Studies
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES - MARIAN CENTRE, WOLLONGONG
Phone: (02) 4253 0830
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES - EMMAUS CENTRE, CAMPBELLTOWN
Phone: (02) 4253 0908