All Diocesan sport for term 2 is cancelled and will not be rescheduled in terms 3 and 4.
An exception to this may be the secondary Diocesan yr 7 & 8, yr 9 & 10 basketball knockout should the CCC event still be staged in term 4.
There is no expectation or pressure for schools to hold athletics carnivals given the disrupted nature of term 2 and the difficulty in securing venues.
Should MacKillop and CCC athletics go ahead in term 3 (still undecided), an assessment will look at the nature of these events and a method of Wollongong team selection if required.
We are very keen to re-start the sports program but will only do so under advice from government health experts and our own Catholic Education Office executive.