As of Friday 25 September, 2020, please be advised OF the following sporting details:
Updated advice from the Department of Education (DoE) and CEDoW leadership has seen the following relaxed restrictions to commence in Term 4:
• Contact sports are permitted in Term 4
• Inter-school sports are permitted, with no restrictions on schools travelling outside their local community, however CEDoW organised sport events remain CANCELLED in weeks 1 and 2 of term 4. Sports coordinators have been advised.
• The number of participants in attendance at inter-school sport events must be limited to external venue restrictions (one person per 4sqm to a maximum of 500 people, including staff).
The following guidelines still remain in place:
• Students must remain within their relevant cohort (class, year group, or stage) to limit the mixing of students between cohort groups.
• The mixing of students from different schools when not participating is not permitted.
• External providers essential to the delivery of the sport or physical activity are permitted.
• The use of external venues and facilities (including sporting grounds, pools, recreational facilities and community facilities) where the school has exclusive use are permitted in line with venue protocols and COVID safety plans.
• Bus travel to venues is permitted with COVID and hygiene protocols.